- If you feel that you are going to be ill, please refrain from visiting.
- During your visit, you have to wear a medical or FFP2 mask. Once you have taken your seat on board the ship, you may take the mask off. When leaving the place, the mask must be worn again.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly and efficiently. Sufficient disinfection facilities can be found on location.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Husten oder niesen Sie in die Armbeuge oder in ein Taschentuch.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meter from other persons.
- Please note our one-way regulations in the Geyser Center and on board the ship.
- Avoid creating groups.
Please note that we may only give you access to the Geyser Andernach upon presentation of one of the following verifications:
- Certification of a negative COVID-19 test result (not older than 24 hours).
- Proof of vaccination (second vaccination at least 14 days ago)
- Proof of recovery
We are happy to be open again. By understanding the important hygiene and spacing regulations, you can contribute to the containment of the coronavirus and enjoy your visit.